PathologyTraining.org > Associate Membership
- Are national or international organizations of pathologists and allied scientists.
- Are eligible to serve on ICPI committees.
- Designate one person as "Associate Delegate" to represent the organization. The organization has the right to select its own Associate Delegate and to change its designee at any time.Associate Delegates will be non-voting ex-officio members of the ICPI Board of Directors.
- Participate in the ICPI Associate Member listserv, a forum for members to network develop collaborative initiatives.
- Institution name and link listed on the ICPI website at: www.pathologytraining.org.
- Institution name listed in all publications.
- Full-page description of Society in the Directory of Pathology Training Programs.
- Trainee members eligible for ICPI Trainee Travel Awards.
Applications for Associate Membership will be reviewed by the ICPI Board of Directors. Associate members are elected by a unanimous vote of all the members of the ICPI Board of Directors.
Associate Member Application